We have extensive experience in fuel systems and components testing and are seasoned when it comes to diesel, low flow and GDI.
We have built machines for testing Injectors, Tips, Nozzle Assemblies, Fuel Pumps, and more. As well as built testing machines to gauge or set various fuel system components and other machines to endurance test complete fuel systems at extreme thermal accelerated conditions. Additionally, we offer fuel lab experience in Class 1, Division 1 & 2.
If you do not see your specific application on our list, we can assist you in finding the perfect solution for your fuel system testing needs based on our excellent knowledge on injectors, fuel pump test machines, diesel engines, other components, and more.
To further our commitment to finding your solution, we have developed the PFIM a stand-alone solution for firing diesel fuel injectors and coming soon, PFIM2 for firing diesel and GDI injectors. Our R&D department is always working for the industry.
Below are just some of the fuel system testing machines and equipment we offer.
- Spray Angle Inspection Machine
- EUI Injector Flush Bench
- Injector Nozzle Test Machine
- Diesel and Gasoline Pump Test Bench
- Gas Fuel Injector Calibration Machine
For more, view our fuel system testing machines and equipment below.
XSTREAM Flowmeter Is Revolutionizing Fuel-Injection Testing
- A shot-to-shot flowmeter that provides reliable, actionable data beyond current industry standards
- Delivers the most precise measurements
- Backed by MCM’s renowned onsite training and support