The MCM Sales and Application Team
MCM prides itself on a skilled and capable team of professionals who work at the forefront of the industrial & auto testing machine industries.
The Michigan Custom Machines team is ready to provide you with a complete turnkey solution for your production or development machine testing requirements. Our testing machines are engineered and built completely in-house, based on your requirements and built to your exact specifications.
Rob EickholtMichelle Wilt
- 30 years’ experience in the Automotive Industry
- Manufacturing Engineering experience at OEM, TIER 1 and Integrator levels
- OEM experience in Advanced Manufacturing
- BS in Engineering, Six Sigma Green Belt
- Participated in Vehicle Manufacturing BIW Best Practices, Arthur D. Little Study 1996
Hank BonuttiMichelle Wilt
Director of Innovation and Technology
- Over 40 years of innovation in the auto industry
- Worked at both OEM and TIER 1 levels in product engineering and manufacturing capacities
- Experience with ICE and EV powertrains, aluminum spaceframes, aluminum BIW technologies, novel composite structures, vehicle lightweighting, etc.
- Materials science research and knowledge in composites, adhesives, welding, castings, corrosion, etc.
- BS in Engineering, MBA
Marc KruseMichelle Wilt
Sales & Business Development Executive
- 28 years’ experience in the Automotive Industry
- Specialist for Joining Technologies like Hemming Devices, Weld Technologies, Laser Brazing and Laser Welding.
- Project Manager for turn-key BiW/Press Dies projects in Czech Republic, Italy, Germany, Brazil and the U.S.
- Strong experience in Project Management and Sales Management
- Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Mechanical Engineering / Production Technologies