Gasoline Fuel Injector Driver
The purpose of the Programmable Gasoline injector module or “PGIM” is to provide the consumer with a universal means of firing any gasoline PFI fuel injector in a manner that duplicates the OEM waveform characteristics. The board has various connection options as well as the ability to communicate with a PC or PLC or operate in a standalone operation.
- Programmable waveform through Ethernet I/P port.
- Manually configurable waveform through selector switches
- Card Edge and terminal wiring options
- Perfect OEM waveform duplication
- Able to synchronize with external logic signal
- Ethernet I/P communication protocol allows easy interface to machine controls.
- Protection for open or shorted Injector connection
- Zener voltage applied during current drop from pull-in current to hold-in current, and current drop when turning off
- Sensing resistor included for external measurements